At LOHY. we appreciate your privacy.
We only collect personal information that is necessary for what we do. The type of information we may collect from you includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- your contact information (both home and work) such as full name (first and last), organisation (if applicable),
- email address, current postal address and phone numbers;
- your date of birth;
- your opinions via surveys and questionnaires;
- if you are requesting products or services from us or we are purchasing goods or services from you, then any relevant payment or billing information (including bank account details, credit card details, billing address and account code or number);
- your credit history (including reports containing information about your commercial activities or commercial credit worthiness from a business which provides information about the commercial credit worthiness of a person or an entity in relation to credit provided by us);
- your username and password when setting up an account or for the stockist section of our website or your website;
- Your interests in our products, services or events
- Information about your dealings with us or anyone else
- Any other information which we may need to promote our goods or services.
Using Our Website
As much as possible, we will collect your information directly from you. If we collect details about you from someone else, we will, whenever reasonably possible, make you aware that we have done this and why.
When you engage in certain activities, such as purchasing a product, entering a contest or promotion, filling out a survey or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory or voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, or any other information we require in order for you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Use Of Information
We use your personal information to provide our products or services to you, to manage and account for our products or services, to improve our products or services, to manage our relationships with you and to provide you with information about our ideas, events, or other products or services that may interest you. We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about other services offered by third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please contact us. We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, unless we are required to by law or to the extent we use third parties to capture or manage your personal information on our behalf.
- We will only use or disclose your personal information for the primary purposes for which it was collected or as consented to and/or set out below.
- You consent to us using and disclosing your personal information to facilitate a purpose in connection with:
- the verification of your identity;
- the processing of orders (either by us or you), including to communicate with you concerning such orders;
- the administration and management of our or your services, including charging, billing, credit card authorisation and verification and collecting debts;
- the improvement of our or your products or services (including to contact you about those improvements and asking you to participate in surveys about the products and services);
- the maintenance and development of our services, products, business systems and infrastructure;
marketing and promotional activities by us and our related bodies (including by direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages);
- to provide customer service functions, including handling customer enquiries and complaints;
- to offer you upgrades, updates, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you;
our compliance with applicable laws;
- the sale, and matters in connection with a potential sale, of our business or company to a third party; and
- We may also use or disclose your personal information and in doing so we are not required to seek your additional consent:
- when it is disclosed or used for a purpose related to the primary purposes of collection detailed above and you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used or disclosed for such a purpose;
- if we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious or imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety or to lessen or prevent a threat to public health or safety;
- if we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, or is being, engaged in; or
- if it is required or authorised by law.
- If you have received communications from us and you no longer wish to receive those sorts of communications, you should contact us by telephone at 1300 937 424, and we will ensure the relevant communication ceases.
- We may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of LOHY's Examples of organisations that your personal information may be provided to include:
- related entities and subsidiaries of LOHY; and
- contractors and agents.
We take reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold (including your personal information). We also take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of all transmissions or personal information, especially where the internet is involved.
- Notwithstanding the above, we will take reasonable steps to:
- make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date;
- protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure both physically and through computer security methods; and
- destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for its purpose of collection
- However, the accuracy of personal information depends largely on the information you provide to us, so we recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information (such as your name or address).
Access to and correction of your personal information
If you would like access, delete, or correct any records of personal information we have about you, you are able to access, update and delete that information (subject to the above) by contacting us by telephone at 1300 937424. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.